DID number - or Direct Inward Dialing Number - is the number leads call to reach agents within the system. These numbers can also be used in conjuction with other system functionality, including Area Code Based Caller ID, IVR, and Dial-In service.
Step 1. Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Inbound and then, DID.
Step 3. Click on the Settings of the DID that you want to modify.
Step 4. Here you are able to set the way that an Inbound Call is handled by modifying the settings below.
DID: The current Phone number / DID number assigned.
Name: Personalized name of the DID.
Route: a configured path or routing method on how the system will handle all of incoming calls from the said DID number.
- Voicemail:once selected, it will be routed to the corresponding voice mail extension.
- IVR:it will be routed to the configured voice recordings under the IVR settings.
- Extension:incoming calls will be directed to the selected phone extension.
- In-Group:it will be transferred to the In-Groups existing in the account. Call handling depends on how the selected In-group is configured.
Call Handle Method:
- CID:will add a new lead record with every call using the CallerID as the phone number and stored in the list specified below.
- CIDLOOKUP:will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in the entire system. If no lead was found, one will be created in the list specified below.
- CIDLOOKUPRL:will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in only one specified list below.
- CIDLOOKUPRC:will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in all of the lists that belong to the specified campaign selected below.
List: name of the list assigned to the account.
Campaign: lists of Campaigns existing to your account.
Active: Turn On / Off the configured Route settings.
Step 5. Once you have set up your specific settings, click on Save Changes