Step 1: Log in to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: Click on the tab Campaigns and then, Show Campaigns.
Step 3: Select the Settings icon of the Campaign to be modified.
Step 4: Scroll down to Section 11 - Status Configurations section and choose which status will be dialable and which will not by moving each status to the desired box.
Step 5: Agent Selectable Status - reassign each status to the desired type of Status
- Personal:These leads will be assigned to the agent and these leads will not be automatically dialed
- Recycle: These leads will go back into the queue and when dialed will be connected to the next available agent
- Trash:These leads will not be contacted again for this campaign.
Step 6: Create a new status by entering the following: NOTE: Each group can have only a maximum of 30 dispositions in each group.
- Status Abbreviation(Maximum 8 character)
- Status DescriptionDescribe the status
- Assign Group Assign the status to the Personal, Recycle, or Trash group
Step 7: Delete a status from the Agent Selectable Status by choosing it on the drop down list and click on Delete.
Step 8: How to reassign group settings > Select the drop down shown below to select the specific status
Step 9: Select the drop down for the Group you would like to move it to (Groups are created for organizational purposes
Step 10: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes to save any changes made to the campaign.