Continued Recording is another feature of the Cloud Contact Center wherein it will still record the conversation even after transferring the Lead to another Phone number. In that way, you will still be able to track down how the transaction goes after transferring it to your other department.
This feature both works on an Outbound and Inbound Call.
For Outbound or Manual Call, this setting is the same as how your Campaign Call Recording is setup.
For Inbound calls, it can be configured when you click on Inbound and then, settings of the In-Groups.
Scroll down and look for the Additional Options
Recording Calls: This option allows you to override the Campaign settings if desired to allow for recording of calls
- USE CAMPAIGN SETTINGS: Will follow whatever the Campaign Call Recording setting that is setup in the Campaign.
By selecting any of the following will override the Call Recording setup in the Campaign and will follow the selected settings below.
- NEVER: No calls will be recorded.
- ON DEMAND:This setting allows the agent to choose when to start or stop the recording using the recording button (Start Recording) on their interface.
- ALLCALLS:This will initiate recording at the beginning of all calls, but will allow the agent to stop the recording if needed.
- ALLFORCE: This will record all calls. The agent cannot start or stop recordings in this mode.