Agent Call Routing: This setting allows you to choose how calls are routed to your available agents. In addition to the self-explanatory choices, you can select User Priority Level which will provide you with a skills-based routing option.
Step 1. Log in to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Campaigns and then, Show campaigns.
Step 3. Select the Settings icon for the Campaign to be modified.
Step 4. Scroll down to the Agent Call Routing section
Step 5. Choose the setting to be used for this campaign
- Send to Agent Waiting Longest- routes the call to the agent waiting for a call for the longest time
- Evenly Distribute- routes the call to the agents evenly so as each agent can get the same number of calls per day
- Send Based on User Priority Level - Based on the user level under User Settings this selection will allow you to send calls to those based on this level
- Campaign Rankings - This will allow you to set a ranking level to a specific agent within a specified campaign that calls will be sent to by their ranking
- Random- routes calls to agents in random order
Step 6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes button to save any changes made to the campaign.