With this feature you can setup the API fields and map them to a third party vendor/provider. You can setup how these fields will be mapped by configuring dynamic mapping.
- Name- Enter the name of the Vendor
- Code- Enter a unique key to define the vendor
- RefCode- Enter a unique identifying name for a created vendor
- RefField- Suggested to create a field in formaker for this selection
- ListID- List that the leads will be put in
- Phone Code- Default is US calling code of "1", can be set to international calling if needed
- Hopper Priority (Leads Hopper List) -This setting will allow you to set priority level (0 to 99) on the leads inserted by your vendor. If you want the leads coming from your vendor to be dialed right away, make sure that this value is higher compared to the value set on the List Hopper Priority found on your List settings
- Dynamic Mapping - uses the fields or keys that the vendor uses to allow automatic mapping to the fields or keys that Safesofsolutions provide.
- No- Uses the Default setting for keys and field names for Safesoftsolutions.
- Yes- Uses the keys and field names that the vendor provides to allow to map to the field names we provide
- Check Duplication
After creating the vendor, a trigger must be created on the campaign.
- Go to the settings of the campaign you would like use the Vendor on.
- Scroll down to "Status Webform Actions"
- Choose a disposition you would like to trigger this Vendor
- Type the vendor URL as follows: https://restapilite.safesoftsolutions.com/leads/vendors/insert?vendor_id=[VENDORIDNUMBER].
NOTE: [VENDORIDNUMBER] is the unique number that is generated for any Vendor you create under the "Vendor ID" column.
- Click Add