List settings is where the admin can view the List ID, rename the List Name, assign list to a Campaign, assign a Caller ID to the list and Activate or De-activate the list.
- List caller ID has the second priority of all the Caller Id's settings.. The priorities are as follows:
- Area code caller ID
- List Caller ID
- Campaign caller ID
Note: Some restrictions apply for caller id numbers relating to toll free numbers and numbers that need to be added to our database before use
- List Name- This where you can rename the List.
- Campaign- This is where you can assign a List to a campaign. Click on the drop down arrow and select a campaign then click Save Changes.
- List Caller ID– It is the Phone Number that the system will use as Caller ID whenever the system dialed the leads on the list.
- Campaign Override Script- is a feature that will launch a specific script based on the list that the system dialed and will be presented to the agent.
Note: In the case NO script is selected, it will display from the script assigned in the Campaign settings.
Click here for step by step instructions on How to Create a Script.
- Hopper Priority– With this setting you can set a level to a list that will prioritize all the leads in the list to the Hopper.
Click here for step by step instructions on How to Configure List to Hopper Priority.
- Active- This is where you can activate or de-activate the list.
- Save Changes– Click this button to apply the settings.