- Once the system detected an Answering Machine, it will automatically play your own personal message where your leads can later play and listen to it. We often recommend that you record your message twice if it is not too long to make sure the customer can listen to the entire message at least once.
Note: To set this up you will need to contact your Account Manager to have this added to your account - Additional fees may apply - Please call 888-456-5454
It is not guaranteed that it will work effectively on mobile numbers due to different DTMF tone it uses.
Click HERE for the step by step instructions on How to upload your Voice mail message. (Sound file must be a WAV or MP3 format and recommended size should not go above 5Mb).
Once your personal message is already uploaded to the Campaign, you need to configure the following settings.
- Set the Dialer Type toDialer with Answering Machine Detection ON.
- SelectYES for the Send AM detected calls automatically to VM.
- Select the message that you want to play fromSelect VM for AM detected calls.
- Finally, click onthe Save Changes button down at the bottom of the page to save the settings.