This section allows admins to upload new leads to be dialed by the system. You may upload leads to create a new leads list or upload into a currently owned list that is already in your Account.
Note: You may only have 25 lists on any given campaign at a time
Follow the instructions in uploading new lists.
Step 1: Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: Click on the tab Leads and then, Upload Leads.
We support the following file types to upload
- .csv- Comma Delimited
- .txt- Text
Click here for instructions on How to Convert Excel file to CSV file.
- File should have headerswhich will identify each column and these will be used to map each column to your fields.
- No comma'sshould be present on the file.
Step 3: Select Choose File to locate the file to be uploaded.
Step 4: Choose the matching file type from the drop down.
Step 5: Create a New list or you can also Select an existing List.
- Create New List -The system will upload the leads on the new list that you will create.
This message will appear if no name is found.
This message will appear if there are invalid characters used in the List Name
2. Select an Existing List on the drop down- The system will upload and add the leads on the existing list that you have selected.
Step 6: Next there is an option to scrub Duplicate, DNC and Wireless Numbers.
Duplicate Numbers - The system will scrub all duplicate numbers on the list within the "Entire Account" or within a specific "Campaign"
- Select the option on the drop down on how you would like to filter the duplicate numbers
* Entire Account - the system will look up all Duplicate numbers of the entire account.
* This Campaign Only - the system will look up Duplicate numbers on the Campaign selected only.
* Do Not Filter - the system will not filter Duplicate numbers.
- Select an action when Duplicates are found.
* Do Not Upload Lead - when found duplicate the system will not upload the lead
* Upload and Mark as DUP (Duplicate) - when found duplicate the system will upload the lead and mark as DUP (Duplicate).
DNC Numbers- The system will scrub DNC numbers on the list within the "Entire Account" or within a specific "Campaign".
- Select the option on the drop down on how you would like to filter the DNC numbers.
* Entire Account - the system will filter all DNC numbers of the entire account.
* This Campaign Only - the system will filter DNC numbers on the campaign selected only.
* Existing DNC List - the system will filter DNC numbers on the existing DNC source
* Do Not Filter - the system will not filter any DNC number.
- Select an action when DNC numbers were found
* Do Not Upload Lead - when DNC numbers are found the system will not upload the lead.
* Upload and Mark as DNC - when DNC numbers are found the system will upload the lead and mark as DNC.
*New* Wireless Numbers - The system will filter wireless numbers (Cellphone Numbers) on the list that you are uploading.
Note: This may not detect 100% of all cell phone numbers
- Select from the drop down if you would like to filter wireless numbers or not.
- Select an action when wireless are found
* Do Not Upload Lead (Default) - when wireless numbers are found the system will not upload the lead
* Upload and Mark Lead DNCW - when wireless numbers are found the system will upload the lead and will mark it as DNCW
*New* Alternate Numbers - the system will filter DNC numbers and Wireless numbers on the alternative number field (Work Number and Mobile Number under Main)
- Select an action when DNC's or Wireles's Number are found
* Do Nothing - the system will upload the lead.
* Do Not Save Alternatives - the system will upload the lead but not the alternative number.
* Mark Entire lead as DNC or DNCW - the system will upload the lead and tag it as DNC or DNCW.
Step 7: When finished with the selections, click Continue to proceed
***NOTE: If validation fails there will be a notification as to what needs to be corrected.
Next, the field mapping section will appear
Step 8: The Primary Phone field is mandatory as this is the number that will be dialed.
On the left are your fields from your forms. On the right are the columns from your file you are uploading. Please match up any columns from your file to the fields on your form so the data will display how you want it.
Note: If you have a field on your form that you do not have any data to map to it you may leave it blank or select "None".
Example: On the left you most likely have field called "First Name". To the Right of that in the list menu find the corresponding column from your file and left click to select it. That will tell the up-loader to map the first name column from your file to the first name field on your form.
After the upload process is complete there will be a confirmation page showing the results.
If any leads matched as DUPLICATE a .csv file will be generated to download
- You may upload phone numbers with US country code (1) at the beginning however the system will delete it upon uploading it.
- You may also upload phone numbers with special characters like parenthesis, dash and space but not comma.
- In uploading a list composed of Australian and UK numbers, DO NOT include the country code (61) & (44) at the beginning so that the system will not detect it as invalid number.