After naming your Field Name and selecting a Table where you want to place the created field it will ask you to select the Field Type
Below are the types of fields to choose to customize your Form Field.
1. Text Box - supports alpha numeric characters.
2. Numeric text box – only supports numeric characters. (0-9)
3. Decimal text box – designed for decimal numbers and only support up to 2 decimal value (0.00)
4. Money text box – designed for money field ($)
5. Percent text box – made for percent value. (%)
6. Check box – option for check box.
7. Multi-line text box – support multi-line entering of text.
Once it is created, click on the¯ E icon and you can select for the width and rows to customize the field size.
8. Option box – provide option selection.
9. Drop down menu – give option for a drop down selection.
Click here for instructions on "How to Create Drop-down Menu Field under Field Type"
10. Date - designed for Date field.
On the agent side, they just need to click the Date field and a calendar will pop up where a date can be selected.
11. Time - designed for Time field.
On the agent side, they just need to click the Time field and a window will pop up where they pick a desired a time and then, click the Set button.