Using this feature will allow the admin to generate custom reports containing only the data that is specified when configured. The reports can be broken down by Agent, Campaign, In-group, Status, List, or Lead. Results can be filtered against Users, Campaigns, Success Statuses, Lists, Transfers Inbound/Outbound, and Call Type. Additional filters for Take-Sheet fields (Lead First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number, etc.) and the addition of more columns of data to the report (List/Campaign names, Statuses, etc.) can also be set here. Custom reports can be named and saved for easy use in the future.
Warning : All call logs that are more than 180 days will be purged from the system.
NOTE: System is generating reports based on the lists / leads that are currently uploaded to the Campaigns.
Step 1. Login to URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.comusing your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on Reports and then, Build Custom Reports
CUSTOM REPORTING LEGEND - Click HERE to see Results Legend (As seen Below)
This legend will give you the meaning of the different reports for a better understanding of each result
Step 3. Setting up a NEW report
- Enter the name of the report that you would like to create
- Use the Date Filters if you would like to choose a preset date (Fixed, Yesterday, Week, Last Week, Month, Quarter or Year)
- If you would like to select your own dates - Use Start Date and End Date
- Select your Start Time, End Time and Time Zone
By default it will find all values for the date selected how ever you can filter for a specific time range by changing the start and stop time. If you select a specific time range you will need to tell the filter what time zone your agents are in so it finds the correct times.
Step 4. Select the report parameters that you would like to customize the report to meet your needs of your business
Fill in your FTP server information and/or your Email Address/s that you would like the report to be sent to (You may have up to 4 email addresses for the report to be sent to) immediately.
Step 6. You may Enable or Disable these under the first drop down for both FTP and Email
Step 7. Adding fields to be searched with in your results > Click Additional Filters
- Select the field from the drop down as shown below
2. Select the Operator (Example: Equals, Not Equals, Like, More Than, More Than Equals, Less Than and Less That Equals)
3. Enter Field name > Click Add Filterto add Additional fields
4. If you want to add additional columns for your report, just click on Additional Columns and select the field or data you want to include on your report.
Step 8. When you are done configuring your Custom Report > Click Save
Step 9. To view your Saved Custom Reports > Click on Reports
- At the bottom of the page you will see a section names Saved Reports
- All saved reports may be opened from here and are able to be edited or changed as needed
Running a Custom Report manually to get the results immediately
- When you select a Custom Report under Saved Reports Section > Click on Run > Results will display once they have processed
Note: Depending on the amount of results returned this report can take up to 5 minutes to complete
Running a Custom Report to send an FTP/Email results immediately
If you have Email and FTP set up from Step 6 you may send your results immediately by checking Send via FTP/Email check box located at the bottom right of the screen
Note: The "?" icon is a help note reminding you about the feature of immediate FTP/Email option
Exporting your custom report manually to a downloadable .CSV file
- Before you click run on a custom report that you would like to see the results right away > Check mark the Export check box found to the bottom right of page
- Once the results have processed and displayed at the bottom of the page, you will be presented with aDownload link that can be clicked and the results of your custom report exported to your computer