- Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit) and above.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM.
- Latest stable version of Google Chrome browser.
- USB headset with built-in echo cancellation technology (we recommend: Jabra UC VOICE 750 MS
- 128 kpbs of upload/download bandwidth required per agent (must be dedicated to Omni Contact Center application).
- Bandwidth line should never exceed 60% its maximum capacity.
- Datacenter-grade firewall (we recommend: Fortigate 300A or Juniper SRX240).
- QOS is required to guarantee best call quality possible on Omni Contact Center application and must be given priority over other networks.
Client’s Network Firewall must give access to the following:
- SafeSoft Network:
- Port 5060 TCP/UDP
- Port 10k-20k UDP
- Port 8080 TCP
- Port 80 TCP
- Network 184.108.40.206/22
- STUN Servers:
We highly recommend implementing content filtering in order to prevent agents from participating in bandwidth-heavy activities which can impact call quality.