This allows clients using "Dial-in" to be able to listen to agents from any phone that they call into the system with.
To accomplish this you will need to gather a list of "PIN" numbers for each of your agents
- Log into http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com
- Select "Users"
Select the settings button to the right of the agent that you would like to get their dial-in pin (As shown below)
Note: Each agent will have their own unique pin number
- Once you have the pin numbers of all the agents that you would like to listen to. Move on to the next steps
Listening to an agent using your account "Dial-in" number
- Call your accounts "Dial-in" number from any telephone
- When prompted for the pin you will enter 00+AGENT PIN NUMBER (Example0028734 per the pin number in the screenshot above)
Note: if you do not enter "00" before the pin number you will enter the conference room as an agent
- This will connect you to the agent that the "pin number" belongs to
- To change to a new agent to listen to > Hang up on the current call > Re-dial your "Dial-in number" > Enter another agents "pin numbe