This feature allows you to control the outbound Caller ID based on the area code of the lead that is being dialed. You may add as many different area codes as you like and have the ability to simply turn this feature on and off at any time.
- Area code based caller ID is campaign specific. Each campaign is configured separately.
- The area code can be turned on or off as a whole function or individual area codes can be turned on or off
- The campaign will still have a default caller ID that will be used when no area code caller ID is found
- Area code caller ID has the higher priority than List based caller ID setting. The priorities are as follows:
- Area code caller ID
- List Caller ID
- Campaign caller ID
Note: Some restrictions apply for caller id numbers relating to toll free numbers and numbers that need to be added to our database before use
To use the Area Code based Caller ID follow these steps:
- Login to Admin http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com
- Click on the Campaigns button on the top part of the screen.
- Click on Settings next to the Campaign the Admin will be working on.
Area code Based Caller ID
- To enable the setting for this campaign select Yes in the Enabled Area code Based Caller Id Setting and scroll down and click Save Changes
To assign a caller id to an Area code location, type in the Area code and the number (Caller ID# = 10 Digit Number) you wish to assign and click Add
After adding a few caller ID's and have refreshed the page, it will look like example below
At any time the number that is assigned can be changed or an individual area code assignment can be toggled on or off.
Click the "Save" next to the area code assignment that was modified.
To remove an assignment click the Delete link next to it.
*All changes happen in realtime. Agents do not need to log out or back in for changes to take effect.
*You can only use an Area Code once. You cannot enter 2 same area codes in the list.
Upload multiple Caller ID numbers at once
- Click link to upload your .CSV formatted numbers (Max size is 5MB and must be in a .CSV format)
No header row needed - Format should be: areacode, 10 digit callerid