How to Configure Xlite on Mac
Note: Although our systems can and are being used by clients using Apple based products; Apple operating systems are not currently supported by Safesoft Solutions Inc. Any and all troubleshooting steps for these operating systems are to be considered for informational purposes only.
You may visit http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite-for-mac-download.html to download X-Lite installer for Mac OS. Run the downloaded file to install X-Lite 4.5
Setup SIP account on X-Lite 4.5
Step 1. From the Menu, choose X-Lite > Preferences.
Step 2. The Preferences - Application window appears, Click on the Accounts tab.
Step 3. On the Account tab you will need to completely fill out following SIP information. If you do not know these credentials, please contact Support
- Account Name: Enter the SIP extension assigned to the Agent that will use X-Lite (Example: 9999)
- User ID: This is the same as the Account Name, the SIP extension.
- Domain: The Server address that is assigned to your account
- Password: The password assigned to your account
- Display name: Same as the Account Name, the SIP extension.
- Authorization name: Same as the Account Name, the SIP extension.
NOTE: Do not change anything under Domain Proxy
Once done setting up your account under General tab, go to the Topology tab
For Firewall traversal method, select None (use my local IP address) option
Once setup is complete, click on the OK button at the bottom part to apply the settings.
Your X-Lite status should now be Available, you can now login to Cloud Contact Center Agent Interface at http://agent.safesoftsolutions.com.