Unable to Transfer Calls / Transfer Calls not connecting
1. Ask the Client what is the 10 Digit Phone number they are transferring the calls to.
2. Replicate the issue using a test account that is on the same Cluster as the Client.
- Make a test call and use the transfer number that they are using and check if the same problem occurs.
- Try to use a different transfer phone number and see if it works or not.
3. Replicate the issue using other Clusters to see if there's any cluster that is having the same problem.
4. Ask the client if we can use one of their User Login for testing
- Make a test call and use a different number to see if the system will allow you to transfer.
If in these tests we found out that the problem is on their Transfer Number, we need to coordinate with our Dev and setup SIP trunk configuration for their Transfer Number.
Please see FAQ "Setup SIP to SIP Trunk for Verification Numbers"