Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Dialer” and select (B) “Campaign Groups” from the drop down.
Step 3: In the “Show Campaign Groups” section, click on (A) “Gear” Icon select (B) “Settings” from the drop down.
Step 4: In General Tab, configure the settings for each campaign.
- (A)Shows the list of Campaigns assigned to this group.
- (B)You have the option to set the dial method
- Power Dial
- Predictive Average
- Predictive Hard Limit
- Predictive Tapered
- (C)Dial Level is the number of lines the system will dial per agent ready to take the call.
- (D)Remove the campaign from this campaign group
When done, click on (E) Apply Changes button.
Step 6: Go to (A) Assigned Users Tab and assign Users to this Campaign Group.
- Select the name of the User from (C)Agents NOT within this campaign box
- Click on (D)< directional button
- Make sure that the user is assigned to (B) Agents within this campaign
- Repeat the steps to add more Users.
- If you want to add ALL of the Users, click on (E) << Select All Button.
Step 7: click on (F) Apply Changes button when done.