Call disposition codes are the final categorized outcome of the call. These codes describe what the result of your inbound and outbound calls are. With the help of these codes, the admin can easily see the trend and health of their leads. Giving your agents a well thought out list of Dispositions can greatly improve your reporting and metric tracking.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Dispositions from the drop down.
NOTE: The Status Abbreviation cannot be edited after creating the Custom Disposition
In Show Dispositions Section, click on Action Button and select Settings from the drop down, or create a new disposition.
Note: After you made any changes in your Disposition's setting, please remove the disposition from the campaign Dispositions tab, click Apply Changes and then re-add it, click Apply Changes again for the new changes or settings to take effect.
Configure the following if needed
- Status Description – this is what the agent will see on this screen
- Final Status - Final statuses will not be inserted into the hopper.
- Reached Status - Reached statuses will be used to calculate the quality of your leads.
- Success Status – Yes or No
- DNC Status – If set to Yes, the phone number of the lead with this status will automatically added to DNC List
- Callback Status – If set to Yes, this disposition will present a calendar window to the User where they can have the ability to select a date to set a callback time for their lead.
Click on Save Changes