Call disposition codes are the final categorized outcome of the call. These codes describe what the result of your inbound and outbound calls are. With the help of these codes, the admin can easily see the trend and health of their leads. Giving your agents a well thought out list of Dispositions can greatly improve your reporting and metric tracking.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Dispositions from the drop down.
In Show Dispositions Section, click on Action Button and select Settings from the drop-down, or create a new disposition.
Fill out the information needed
- Status Abbreviation - this can be seen by the admin in reports
- NOTE: Status Abbreviation length can be alphanumeric, 2-6 long and cannot be edited after creating the Custom Disposition.
- If Status Abbreviation format is incorrect, this message window will appear
- Status Description – this is what the agent will see on this screen
- Human Answered Status - These are statuses used to calculate calls handled in many areas of the report.
- Final Status - Final statuses will not be inserted into the hopper.
- Reached Status - Reached statuses will be used to calculate the quality of your leads.
- Success Status – Yes or No. Success statuses are used to calculate success reports. Leads with success statuses cannot be added to the hopper unless you specifically make the status dialable.
- DNC Status – If set to Yes, the phone number of the lead with this status will automatically added to DNC List
- Callback Status – If set to Yes, this disposition will be another Callback Status
- Status Background Color - select the color associated with the Disposition.
This is how the status background color looks like on the agent interface.
Note: After you made any changes in your Disposition's setting, remove the disposition from the campaign Dispositions tab, click Apply Changes. Refresh Campaigns settings page and add the disposition again.
Click Apply Changes again for the new changes or settings to take effect.