From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Dispositions” from the drop down.
NOTE: 'Status Abbreviation' cannot be edited after creating the Custom Disposition
In Show Dispositions Section, click on “Action Button” and select “Settings” from the drop down, or create a new disposition.
Note: After you made any changes in your Disposition's setting, please remove the disposition from the campaign Dispositions tab, click Apply Changes and then re-add it, click Apply Changes again for the new changes or settings to take effect.
Kindly check FAQ How to setup the Status Configurations
Configure the following if needed
- (A) Status Description – this is what the agent will see on this screen
- (B) Final Status - Final statuses will not be inserted into the hopper.
- (C) Reached Status - Reached statuses will be used to calculate the quality of your leads.
- (D) Success Status – Yes or No
- (E) DNC Status – If set to Yes, the phone number of the lead with this status will automatically added to DNC List
- (F) Callback Status – If set to Yes, this disposition will be another Callback Status
Click on “Save Changes”