Step 1: Login to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, (A) click on "Call Center" and then (B) click on "Campaign Groups"
Step 3: In the “Show Campaign Groups” section, click on (C) “Add Campaign Group” button
Step 4: In the “Add Campaign Group” section, type the name in (D)Name Field then click (E) "Create Campaign Group"
Step 5: In (E)“General Tab”, Select the (F)Campaign you need to add to this Campaign group then click on (G)Add button. To add more campaigns to the Campaign Group repeat these steps.
Step 6: After adding the campaigns, you have to configure the settings for each campaign.
- (H)Shows the list of Campaigns assigned to this group.
- (I)You have the option to set the dial method
- Power Dial
- Predictive Average
- Predictive Hard Limit
- Predictive Tapered
- (J)Dial Level is the number of lines the system will dial per agent ready to take the call.
- (K)Remove the campaign from this campaign group
Step 7Click on (L) "Apply Changes" to save the settings.
Step 8: Go to (M)Assigned Users Tab and assign Users to this Campaign Group.
- Select the name of the User from (N)Agents NOT within this campaign box
- Click on (O)< directional button
- Make sure that the user is assigned to (P)Agents within this campaign
- Repeat the steps to add more Users.
- If you want to add ALL of the Users, click on (Q)<< Select All Button.
Step 9: Click on (R) "Apply Changes" to save settings.