How to Create a Campaign Group
Campaign Groups allow Agents or User to login to multiple campaigns at a time. This will give Users the ability to take calls on multiple campaigns. Follow the steps below to create a campaign group.
- Login to the URL https://admin.convoso.com using your Admin credentials.
- From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and then click on Campaign Groups.
- In the Show Campaign Groups page, click on Add Campaign Group button.
- In the Add Campaign Group page, type the name in Name field then click Create Campaign Group in the lower right corner.
- In the General Tab, click on the Add Campaign drop down option and select the Campaign you want to add to the campaign group then click the Add button. Repeat this step, to add more campaigns to the Campaign Group.
NOTE: We can only add campaigns with the same campaign type in a Campaign Group. Campaign types are as follows:
- Normal - Default type of a campaign
- Normal with Intro Message - Campaign that plays an intro or welcome message when a lead answers the call
- Survey/Broadcast - Uses the Voice Broadcast feature or as we call it, Call Blitzer
- An error will appear when you try to add a new campaign that has a different type from the campaigns that are already added or existing in the campaign group.
- After adding the campaigns, we can now configure the settings for each campaign
- There are four columns to look at in the list of campaigns we have in the campaign group. Starting from the right column we have:
- Name Column - Contains the names of all the campaigns added in the campaign group
- Dial Method - Select the dial method of each campaign added in the campaign group.
- Power Dial
- Predictive Average
- Predictive Hard Limit
- Predictive Tapered
- The Dial Level is the number of lines the system will dial per agent on ready or available status. The Total dial level of all the campaigns assigned to the campaign group cannot exceed the Max dial level that is set to your account.
- NOTE: An error will appear if you try to save your campaign group settings that has a dial level that is more than your allowable max dial level
- The Remove button can be used to remove a campaign out of campaign group.
- Click on Apply Changes to the bottom right side of the page save the settings.
After setting up our campaign group's general settings, we can now assign users or agents to the campaign group. Follow steps below to assign users to your campaign group.
- Go to Assigned Users Tab and assign Users to this Campaign Group.
- Search and select the name of the User you want to assign from the right box [Agents NOT within this campaign]
- Click the directional buttons in the middle of the two boxes to move users and assign them to the campaign group.
- Users that were successfully assigned to the campaign group would appear under the Agents within this campaign box.
- Click on Apply Changes in the bottom right side of the page to save the settings.