Call Recording: These settings allow you to choose the recording options for your agents.
- Log In to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Click on the tab “Call Center” and then, “Campaigns.”
- In Show Campaigns, click on “Action” button and select “Settings” from the drop down.
- Under "General" tab, scroll down to "Call Recording" and select the Recording option you wish to apply to the Campaign.
The four options available are:
- NEVER: No calls will be recorded.
- ON DEMAND: This setting allows the agent to choose when to start or stop the recording using the recording button (Start Recording) on their interface.
- ALLCALLS: This will initiate recording at the beginning of all calls, but will allow the agent to stop the recording if needed.
- ALLFORCE: This will record all calls. The agent cannot start or stop recordings in this mode.
- After selecting the option needed, click on ”Apply Changes” button.