Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: Click on the tab (A) “Dialer” and then, (B) “Campaigns.”
Step 3: Under Show Campaigns, click on (A) Action button and select (B) Setting.
Step 4: On Campaign Settings, click on (A) “Call Routing” tab and scroll down to “Drop Call Settings Section”
Step 5: (A) “Max Wait Time seconds” - This is the time set on how long the call will stay before the system will perform the next action depending on what action is selected on the Hangup Destination
- NOTE: Possibility of dead call transfers if seconds are above 2.
Step 6: Hangup Destination
- (B) Terminate call – Hangs up the phone
- (C) Select the Status of the Terminated Call
- (D) Safe Harbor – The system will play an audio file
- (E) Select the Audio File that the system will play as the Safe Harbor Audio
- See FAQ How to How to Upload Audio Media
Step 7: Click on (F) “Apply Changes”