A dropped call is a lead that answered the phone but there's no agent available to receive the call.
These leads can be manage in Overflow Call Settings Section to determine how are they can be handled.
Here's how to set it up.
In the Dashboard. Go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
Click Call Routing Tab.
Scroll down to Overflow Call Settings and configure the following if needed.
- Max Wait Time seconds - This is the time set on how long the call will stay before the system will perform the next action depending on what action is selected on the Hangup Destination.
NOTE: There is a possibility of dead call transfers if seconds are above 2.
- Hangup Destination
- Terminate call – Hangs up the phone.
- Select the Status of the Hang Up
- Safe Harbor – The system will play an audio file.
- Select the Audio File that the system will play as the Safe Harbor Audio.
- See FAQ How to How to Upload Audio Media.
- IVR - see FAQ for IVR
- Select the IVR Settings.
- Call Center Queue
- Select Call Center Queue
- Select the Queue
Click on Apply Changes to save settings.