The Agent Dashboard will show the agent’s status and other important information such as total calls made for the day. This can help the agent see his current performance.
To access the Agent Dashboard, click on the Meter Icon found on the top left corner of the agent page.
In the Agent Dashboard you will see the information listed below.
- Number of agents that are on ready status and waiting for a call.
- Number of agents that are currently in a call.
- Number of outbound calls that are waiting to be answered.
- Number of inbound calls that are waiting to be answered.
- Calls made in the past seven days.
- Calls made for the day.
Note: The number of calls will update the value once the agent starts to receive his first call per login instance
- Average talk, wait, pause and wrap up time.
- Average time for the day.
- Shows the agent’s total outbound call, it is broken down by the campaign(s) that the agent is logged in to.
- Shows the agent’s total inbound call, it is broken down by the inbound queue the agent is in.