In This Article:
The Hopper is Empty notification appears on the Agent interface when the system detects that there are no Leads in the Campaign to dial. The Agent will see the red Hopper Empty notice when the Hopper shows zero Leads.
There are four possible reasons why there are no Leads in the Hopper:
- There are no Dial-able Leads and your List(s) need to be reset.
- Campaign Lead Filter or Local Call Time. It is too early or too late for your Leads to be called based on the Call Time rule of your Campaign.
- No active List in the Campaign. Turn on a list to have Dial-able Leads.
- Hopper was recently reset or the Hopper Level is too low and running out of Leads too soon.
Run the Leads Summary Report to identify the issue:
1.) In the Admin Account Dashboard, click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Click the name of the Campaign, or click on the Action drop-down button and select Settings, to open the settings for the Campaign.
4.) On the Campaign Settings page click the Leads tab.
5.) Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Leads Summary section.
6.) Click the green Run Leads Summary Report button.
The Leads Summary Report will populate in the Leads Summary section.
7.) Based on what the Report shows, the Admin can determine why the Hopper is empty, and which steps to take to rectify the issue.
- No Active Lists - Total leads that won't be called because the list is inactive.
- Solution: Turn on Lists to have more Dial-able Leads.
- Reset Lead List - Total Leads that can be called once you have reset all of your Lists.
- Solution: Reset your Lists to re-dial them.
- Check campaign’s local time rule - Total Leads within active Lists that won't be called because they are outside of the Local Call Time rule.
- Solution: Check what time rule is set for your Campaign.
- Check Campaign’s GMT Lead filter - Total Leads within active Lists that won't be called due to the Campaigns GMT Lead filter.
- Solution: Check what time zone rule is set for your Campaign.
- Check campaign’s call count limit - Total Leads that will not be called because of the Campaign's Call Count Limit settings.
- Solution: Check what is the maximum call count rule is set for your Campaign.
- Hopper Level/Hopper was reset - The hopper was recently reset
- Solution: Make sure Hopper Level is set properly based on the number of Agents logged in to your Campaign. The Hopper will automatically fill Leads by itself after approximately one minute.