Outbound Call Routing determines how the calls being dialed will route to the agents. The Admin can set it up so that all calls will be distributed evenly to the agents, be based on which agent is waiting longest, route calls based on skill level or can distribute the calls randomly.
Here's how to set it up.
From the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
Click Call Routing & Analysis Tab.
Select the Call Routing Method
- Random – the system will distribute leads to agents in no particular order.
- Evenly Distribute, Prioritize Agents with Longest Last Call - the system will try to distribute calls evenly to all agents logged in.
- Agent Waiting Longest Since Last Call Finished – the system will route the next leads to the agents who are waiting for the longest.
- Agent User Level– agents with higher User Level will be the priority to receive a call over agents with lower User Level.
- Agent Campaign Skills – calls will be distributed based on the assigned Campaign skills of agents.
- Fewest Campaign Calls – the system will route the next leads to the agents who have fewer calls compared to others.
Scroll down to the bottom right and click on Apply Changes.