Admins can configure the system to automatically redial leads with specific statuses without having to reset their lists. This is done through Lead Recycling. Here are the steps how to set up this feature:
Here are some general guidelines for lead recycling:
- Set the interval to hours, not minutes. A longer interval means longer list life and you won't be redialing leads too often. As an example, the status of No Answer Auto Dial or Answering Machine should be set to intervals of 2-6 hours. There is one exception to this rule and that is when the status is for a Dropped Call. A dropped call is a live person who picked up the phone. You may want to call them back in 5-15 minutes.
- You don't have to recycle every status. You can set just answering machine or no answer auto dial to recycle every 2-6 hours and leave every other status with a call attempt of 1. This is one way of ensuring you are dialing the statuses you are still trying to reach.
- Leave the status of New Lead with no recycling and a maximum attempt of one. By the very nature of a new lead, the first time it is dialed it will change status and no longer be a new lead.
Login to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- In the Dashboard. Go to Call Center and select Campaigns
- Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings
- In the campaign settings page, go to the Dispositions tab.
- Configure the Following:
- Lead Status – Status of the lead that you wanted to recycle
- Attempt Second Delay – This is the amount of time that the system will call the leads once the Hopper is empty or has ran out of leads to dial. Note: This is in seconds (60 seconds = 1 minute so 10 minutes = 600 seconds)
- Maximum Attempt – This will be the number of times that the system will try to call a lead with that status.
- In the example below, leads with "NA-No Answer Autodial" disposition will be added to the hopper again after 2 min. After 5 cycles, the system won't be dialing those leads anymore until the admin resets the list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Apply Changes” to save the settings.