In this Article:
After all of the Leads inside the List have been dialed, the system cannot dial the Leads in that List until the List is reset. Resetting the List allows the system to dial the Leads again if their Statuses fall under the Dial-able Statuses category.
- If you are using Lead Recycling, then resets will be minimal.
- If your Dial-able Dispositions is set to Workflow in the Dispositions tab, then you are using Lead Recycling.
- If you are not using Lead Recycling, the you will need to reset your Lists manually and regularly.
Reseting Campaign Lead Lists
Note: Campaigns using WorkflowDial-able Dispositions do not allow for manual resetting of your Lead Lists.
1.) Click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Find your Campaign in the table and click the gear-wheel icon button in the Action column.
4.) Click the Settings option from the drop-down.
The Campaign Settings page will open on the General tab.
5.) Click the Leads tab.
6.) Scroll down to the Lists in this Campaign section.
When resetting your Lists you have two options:
- Reset a single List by clicking the green Reset button in its row.
- Reset multiple Lists in the Campaign by clicking the Reset Selected button in the row below your Lists.
- You can select the Lists for Reset Selected using the checkboxes at the far-left in the table.
7.) To reset a single List, click the Reset button.
Note: The next steps are identical whether resetting a single List or all of them at once.
The Reset Selected List window will open.
- Resetting the List will also reset the Called Count of the Leads in this List. Are you sure you want to continue?... is the message in the window.
- Important: Called Count of the Lead refers to Call Attempts since last reset.
- For more about Resetting Lists: Disabling Reset button for Enabled Lists
8.) Click the red Reset button to continue.
A Success window will open, informing that your reset is scheduled.
The Reset button will change to Resetting.
9.) Click on the Refresh button to verify if the Reset is complete.
- A list that contains 100,000 leads may take up to 80 seconds for the reset to complete.
- Leads with pending Workflow Action will not get loaded into the Hopper after a recent List reset attempt. The system would follow the scheduled Workflow Action.
10.) Scroll down to see the Leads Summary table.
- In this section, the Admin can see the total number of dial-able Leads after resetting the Lists and the reasons why other Leads are cannot be dialed.
Note: The Lead Summary Report is to help administrators get a high-level view of which Leads can and cannot be dialed, however, a combination of filters and settings within a Campaign could make the dial-able Leads calculations inaccurate. Do not make business decisions based purely on these numbers.
11.) Click the Run Leads Summary Report button. To generate the report shown below.
Note: If you're going to reset a batch of Lists per Campaign, you will be able to see the reset status of the Lists under Manage Lists.
Show and Calculate
The Show and Calculate buttons in the Campaign Lists table allow you to see up-to-date Lead totals at-a-glance.
- A: To check the number of Leads in a List, click on the Show Button for the List you would like to view.
- B: To check the number of dial-able Leads in a List, click on the Calculate button in the Dial-able Leads column.
- This will work for both Active and Inactive Lists.
- C: To check the number of new Leads in a List, click on the Calculate button in the New Leads column.
- This will work for both Active and Inactive lists.
Note: After you click the Show or the Calculate buttons, the system will cache the values for 5 minutes. Please wait for 5 minutes before clicking Show or Calculate buttons again.
- Once you have clicked one of the Show or Calculate buttons, it is replaced with the corresponding value.
- To display available Lead values for all Campaign Lists, click the Show All or Calculate All buttons.
- Once the system loads the correct values the Show and Calculate buttons in the row will all disappear.
- The buttons for the individual Lists and their corresponding Show All and Calculate All buttons enter the same cool down period until the Table is Refreshed.