This option allows the admin to add User Directory. Here are the steps to follow:
- From the Dashboard, click onPhone System and select User Directory
- Under show User Directories, Click on Add Directory
Configure User Directory settings
- Directory General Options
- Description - Description of this directory
- CallerID Name Prefix - Prefix to be appended to current CallerID Name.
Directory Options (DMTF)
- Recording - Greeting to be played on entry to the directory.
- Invalid Retries - Number of times to retry when receiving an invalid/unmatched response from the caller.
- Invalid Retry Recording - Prompt to be played when an invalid/unmatched response is received, before prompting the caller to try again.
- Invalid Recording - Prompt to be played before sending the caller to an alternate destination due to the caller pressing 0 or receiving the maximum amount of invalid/unmatched responses (as determined by Invalid Retries)
- Invalid Destination - Destination to send the call to after Invalid Recording is played.
- Return to IVR - When selected, if the call passed through an IVR that had Return to IVR selected, the call will be returned there instead of the Invalid destination.
- Announce Extension - When checked, the extension number being transferred to will be announced prior to the transfer.
- To add Directory Entries,
- Select the Name of the Agent,
- Select the PBX Recording and
- Type the Number to Dial.
- Click on Add Entry
- At the lower right hand corner, click on Apply Changes to save the settings.