In this article, we will discuss how to configure the callback settings for Users/ Agents.
Agents have 2 types of callbacks: Personal and System.
A Personal callback will stay with the agent while a System callback will go to the next available agent at the specified time.
The steps below will explain the settings regarding callbacks.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Users from the drop-down.
In the Show Users Section, click on the Action Button, then select Settings in the dropdown.
Click on Callback Options tab.
Scroll down to Callback Options Section and configure these settings if needed.
- Enable Call Backs: Yes or No (If set to No, the call back status will not be available on the disposition window).
- Force System Callbacks Only:
- System Callbacks Only - Agent will only be allowed to schedule system callbacks.
- Personal Callback Only: Agent will only be allowed to schedule Personal callbacks.
- System and Personal Callbacks: Agent will only be allowed to schedule both types of callbacks.
- Agent Time Zone: Set the time zone of your agent so that their callbacks will be set for their local time.
- Default Callback Timezone: Agent or Lead (This controls what their default selection should be, either the Agent's Timezone or the Lead's Timezone).
- Release Overdue Callbacks
- We do now have an option to release overdue Personal callbacks of the agent.
- When enabled, this moves an agent's overdue Personal callbacks to a System callback.
- Release when overdue by will specify and determine how long after the callback is overdue and the system move it to a System callback.
You have the option to have a calendar event request sent to your mail client for each call back that is scheduled by this agent.
- To enable set Email Callback Info to Yes, then enter the email address you would like the event sent to.
This is a sample email that the agent will receive if Email Template is set to "No Email Template":
You can create your own Email Template or select any from your existing email templates. (Click on How to Add an Email Template).
As the sample above, I selected the "Email Temp 1" as my Email Template.
This is a sample email that the agent will receive if a custom Email Template is selected.
Click on Apply Changes to save the settings.