In this article, we will discuss how to configure the callback settings for Users/ Agents.
Agents have 2 types of callbacks: Personal and System.
A Personal callback will stay with the agent while
a System callback will go to the next available agent at the specified time.
The steps below will explain the settings regarding callbacks.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Users from the drop-down.
In the Show Users Section, click on the Action Button, then select Settings in the dropdown.
Click on Callback Options Tab.
Scroll down to Callback Options Section and configure these settings if needed
- Enable Call Backs: Yes or No (If set to No the call back status will not be available on the disposition window.)
- Force System Callbacks Only:
- System Callbacks Only - Agent will only be allowed to schedule system callbacks.
- Personal Callback Only: Agent will only be allowed to schedule Personal callbacks.
- System and Personal Callbacks: Agent will only be allowed to schedule both types of callbacks.
- Agent Time Zone: Set the time zone of your agent so their callbacks will be set for their local time.
- Default Callback Timezone: Agent or Lead (This controls what their default selection should be, either the Agent's Timezone or the Lead's Timezone).
You have the option to have a calendar event request sent to your mail client for each call back that is scheduled by this agent.
- To enable set Email Callback Info to Yes, then enter the email address you would like the event sent to.
- This is a sample email that the agent will receive
Click on Apply Changes to save the settings.