This option allows the admin to make changes on the User Directory settings. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1. Login to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Phone System” and select (B) "User Directory".
Step 3. Under Show User Directory, select the User Directory that you want to edit then (A) click on the drop down arrow under action and (B) click on “Edit”.
Step 4. Once you click on Edit you can now change the settings of the User Directory.
Directory General Options
- Description - Description of this directory
- CallerID Name Prefix - Prefix to be appended to current Caller ID Name.
Directory Options (DMTF)
- Recording - Greeting to be played on entry to the directory.
- Invalid Retries - Number of times to retry when receiving an invalid/unmatched response from the caller.
- Invalid Retry Recording - Prompt to be played when an invalid/unmatched response is received, before prompting the caller to try again.
- Invalid Recording - Prompt to be played before sending the caller to an alternate destination due to the caller pressing 0 or receiving the maximum amount of invalid/unmatched responses (as determined by Invalid Retries).
- Invalid Destination - Destination to send the call to after Invalid Recording is played.
- Return to IVR - When selected, if the call passed through an IVR that had "Return to IVR" selected, the call will be returned there instead of the Invalid destination.
- Announce Extension - When checked, the extension number being transferred to will be announced prior to the transfer.
Step 5. At the lower right hand corner, click on Apply Changes to save the settings.