How to Edit User Credentials
This will guide you on how to change your User Credentials.
Step 1: Login to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin Credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Users” from the drop down.
Step 3: Under Show Users, click (A) Action button and select (B) Settings from the drop down
Step 4: From the (A) Credentials tab, you can now Edit/Change the User Credentials. Once you have made changes, click on Apply Changes to save the new information.
- First Name (B) - This is the name assigned to the user.
- Last Name (C)- The last name assigned to the user
- Password (D) - This is the password that the agent will use to login to the Agent Interface.
- (Must be letters and numbers only. Example abc123)
- Email (E) - This the email address assigned to the user.
- Note: You can also send the user's credential to the email address specified in the email field by clicking the (F) “Email Credential”
Step 5: Click on (G) “Apply Changes” button to save the settings.