How to Edit User Credentials
This will guide you on how to change your User Credentials.
- Login to https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin Credentials.
- From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Users” from the drop down.
- Under Show Users, click “Action button” and select “Settings” from the drop down
- From the Credentials tab, you can now Edit/Change the User Credentials. Once you have made changes, click on Apply Changes to save the new information.
- First Name - This is the name assigned to the user.
- Last Name - The last name assigned to the user
- Password - This is the password that the agent will use to login to the Agent Interface.
- (Must be letters and numbers only. Example abc123)
- Email - This the email address assigned to the user.
- Note: You can also send the user's credential to the email address specified in the email field by clicking the “Email Credential”
- Click on “Apply Changes” button to save the settings.