After creating an agent, you can edit the User Credentials. You can also change their password here as well if they forgot their password. This is especially helpful when you have agent turnover. Instead of creating a new user, you can simply change the name of an existing user.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Users from the drop down.
Under Show Users, click the Action button and select Settings from the drop-down.
or, Click on the Email or Name of the Agent
On the Credentials tab, you can now Edit/Change the User Credentials. Once you have made changes, click on Apply Changes to save the new information.
- First Name - This is the name assigned to the user.
- Last Name - The last name assigned to the user
- Password - This is the password that the agent will use to login to the Agent Interface.
- (Must be letters and numbers only, no symbols. Example abc123)
- Email - This the email address assigned to the user.
- Note: You can also send the user's credentials to the email address specified in the email field by clicking the Email Credential. This will only work if you are using a valid email address.
Click on the Apply Changes button to save the settings.
In Show Users Section, Under General Tab, click on the Toggle Button to Activate or Deactivate the users.