- From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the drop
- In Show Queues Section, click on the Action Button and select Settings from the drop down.
Call Routing Tab
- No Delay
Note: By enabling this option, Agent Alert Audio will be ignored and so can welcome messages if configured so.
- Call Routing Method: This is how the call be distributed
Inbound Call Confirmation
- Call Confirmation - Here you can set the option to display a confirmation box before the call gets connected to the agent. If the agent does not respond within the specified time, the call will transfer to the next avaliable agent.
- Force Not Ready Status - You can force the agent to a Not Ready status, if they failed to accept the call.
- Not Ready Status - if Force Not Ready Status is set to YES select the Not Ready status for it
- Call Notification - This notification will alert agents about callers in queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call.
- Call Notification Volume - adjust the volume of Call Notification
- Welcome Message Options: This is the section where we set the Welcome message to play or not
- Welcome Message Recording
- Music On Hold – this is where to configure the Inbound Hold Music
- Announcement Interval Sec. - This interval plays the custom message and the place in line and/or hold time if enabled.
- On Hold Prompt Message –this is where to configure Audio Files uploaded by the admin
- Play Place in Line: -plays an audio message indicating the place in queue of the caller
- Place Estimated Hold Time: -plays an audio message indicating the estimated Hold Time
- 24H Recall Queue: If the caller was talked to in the past 24 hours, redirect them to this specific queue.
- Max Estimated Hold Time -If the estimated hold time is greater, execute the Max Hold Time Drop Action
- Max Hold Time Drop Action: -Next action the system will to do the call when exceeds hold time.
Drop Call Settings
- Total Max Wait Time -This is the total amount of wait time a caller will be kept before dropping or transferring the call out.
- Drop Call Destination – Action that the system will do when exceeded Max Total Wait time
- Follow up Action based on the settings selected in Drop Call Destination
- Once done, Click on Apply Changes