Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Dialer” and select (B) “Queues” from the drop down.
Step 3: In Show Queues Section, click on the (A)Gear Icon, and select (B)Settings from the drop down.
Call Routing Tab
- (A)Skip all Welcome, Hold Audio & Agent Alert-
Note: By enabling this option, both welcome and hold audio will be ignored and not played to the user.
- (A)Call Routing Method: This is how the call be distributed
- (B) Agent Alert Messages: Notifies Agent when there’s an inbound call.
- (C) Agent Alert Delay: Configures Alert Delay If needed
Inbound Call Confirmation
- Call Confirmation - Here you can set the option to display a confirmation box before the call gets connected to the agent. If the agent does not respond within the specified time, the call will transfer to the next avaliable agent.
- Call Notification - This notification will alert agents about callers in queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call.
- Force Not Ready Status - You can force the agent to a Not Ready status, if they failed to accept the call.
- Not Ready Status – Select the status for the agent
- Welcome Message Options: This is the section where we set the Welcome message to play or not
- Welcome Message Recording
- Music On Hold – this is where to configure the Inbound Hold Music
- Announcement Interval Sec. - This interval plays the custom message and the place in line and/or hold time if enabled.
- Custom Message –this is where to configure Audio Files uploaded by the admin
- Play Place in Line: -plays an audio message indicating the place in queue of the caller
- Place Estimated Hold Time: -plays an audio message indicating the estimated Hold Time
- 24H Recall Queue: If the caller was talked to in the past 24 hours, redirect them to this specific queue.
- Max Estimated Hold Time -If the estimated hold time is greater, execute the "Max Hold Time Drop Action"
- Max Hold Time Drop Action: -Next action the system will to do the call when exceeds hold time.
Drop Call Settings
- (A)Total Max Wait Time -This is the total amount of wait time a caller will be kept before dropping or tranfering the call out.
- (B) Drop Call Destination – Action that the system will do when exceeded Max Total Wait time
- (C)Follow up Action based on the settings selected in (B)
Once done, Click on Apply Changes