The Queue's Call Routing Tab contains the settings that control the routing of your inbound calls. Inbound calls can route differently than outbound calls and you can do things like add a notification that will pop up when an inbound call comes in.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the dropdown menu.
In the Show Queues Section, click on the Action Button and select Settings from the drop down.
Call Routing Tab
- No Delay
Note: By enabling this option, Agent Alert Audio will be ignored and so can welcome messages if configured so.
- Call Routing Method: This is how the call be distributed
Inbound Call Confirmation
- Call Confirmation - Here you can set the option to display a confirmation box before the call gets connected to the agent. If the agent does not respond within the specified time, the call will transfer to the next avaliable agent.
- Force Not Ready Status - You can force the agent to a Not Ready status, if they failed to accept the call.
- Not Ready Status - if Force Not Ready Status is set to YES select the Not Ready status for it
- Call Notification - This notification will alert agents about callers in queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call.
- Call Notification Volume - Adjust the volume of Call Notification.
- Welcome Message Options: This is the section where we set the Welcome message to play or not
- Welcome Message Recording
- Music On Hold – this is where to configure the Inbound Hold Music
- Announcement Interval Sec. - This interval plays the custom message and the place in line and/or hold time if enabled.
- On Hold Prompt Message –this is where to configure Audio Files uploaded by the admin
- Play Place in Line: -plays an audio message indicating the place in queue of the caller
- Place Estimated Hold Time: -plays an audio message indicating the estimated Hold Time
- 24H Recall Queue: If the caller was talked to in the past 24 hours, redirect them to this specific queue.
- Max Estimated Hold Time -If the estimated hold time is greater, execute the Max Hold Time Drop Action
- Max Hold Time Drop Action: -Next action the system will to do the call when exceeds hold time.
Drop Call Settings
- Total Max Wait Time -This is the total amount of wait time a caller will be kept before dropping or transferring the call out.
- Drop Call Destination – Action that the system will do when exceeded Max Total Wait time
- Follow up Action based on the settings selected in Drop Call Destination.
Once done, Click on Apply Changes.