A new list is a container for new leads and can serve several functions. You can upload a list of leads, you can move leads from one list to another and you can use lead drips to move leads automatically overnight.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select List from the drop-down.
In Manage List section, click on Add List
Fill up List Settings
- Name: This where you can rename the List. Please Note: The list name must be at least 10 characters.
- Campaign: This is where you can assign a List to a campaign. Click on the drop-down arrow and select a campaign then click Save Changes.
- List Caller ID: This is the Phone Number that the system will use as Caller ID whenever the system dialed the leads on the list. Be mindful of this setting, it will override the Caller ID settings of the campaign.
- Status: This is where you can activate or de-activate the list.
- Description: This is where you can input a short description of the list.
Click on Create List.