Dispositions are codes that categorize the outcome of a call. These codes describe what the result of your inbound and outbound calls are. With the help of these codes, the admin can easily see the trend of their leads. Giving your agents a well-thought-out list of dispositions can greatly improve your reporting and metric tracking.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Dispositions from the drop down.
In the Show Dispositions page, click on Add Disposition
Fill out the information needed
- Status Abbreviation - this can be seen by the admin in reports
- NOTE: Status Abbreviation length can be alpha numeric, 2-6 long and cannot be edited after creating the Custom Disposition.
- If Status Abbreviation format is incorrect, this message window will appear
- Status Description – this is what the agent will see on this screen
- Contact Status - These are statuses used to calculate calls handled in many areas of the report.
- Final Status - Final statuses will not be inserted into the hopper.
- Reached Status - Reached statuses will be used to calculate the quality of your leads.
- Success Status – Yes or No. Success statuses are used to calculate success reports. Success status will not enter the hopper unless you specifically make the status dialable.
- DNC Status – If set to Yes, the phone number of the lead with this status will automatically be added to DNC List
- Callback Status – If set to Yes, this disposition will be another Callback Status.
- Voicemail Status - Toggling this to yes will reflect reports that calculation voicemail percentages.
- Status Background Color - Select a color to identify this disposition easily.
Click Create Disposition