Here are the steps to adding a new Disposition
Step 1: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Dispositions” from the drop down.
Step 2: In the Show Dispositions page, click on (C) "Add Disposition"
Step 3: Fill out the information needed
- (D Status Abbreviation - this can be seen by the admin in reports
- (E) Status Description – this is what the agent will see on this screen
- (F) Final Status - Final statuses will not be inserted into the hopper.
- (G) Reached Status - Reached statuses will be used to calculate the quality of your leads.
- (H) Success Status – Yes or No. Success statuses are used to calculate success reports.
- (I) DNC Status – If set to Yes, the phone number of the lead with this status will automatically added to DNC List
- (J) Callback Status – If set to Yes, this disposition will be another Callback Status
Step 4: click "Create Disposition"