From time to time your agents may need to create a new lead manually within the system. This article will guide you through the process of granting the permissions needed to create a new lead.
- From the admin dashboard, click on Account and select Users from the drop down menu.
- In Show Users Section, select the user, click on the Action Button then select Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the User settings page, click on the Access Control List tab.
- In Agent ACL, select Custom then click on Create Profile
- Type in the Name of the Custom ACL Profile
- Scroll down to Show Create Lead Button and set it to "Yes
- Scroll back up to the top and select Save on the custom ACL.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Apply Changes to save your change.