Call Center Queues directly impact the way agents get their calls. In this article, we will explain how to manage that and how to route calls to the agents.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the drop-down.
In the Show Queues Section, click on the Action Button of the Queue, and select Settings from the drop-down.
Go to the Call Routing Tab.
Configure General Properties:
- No Delay:
- Note: By enabling this option, Agent Alert Audio will be ignored and so can the welcome messages if configured so.
Configure Agent Settings: Call Routing Method
- this is how the inbound call is distributed.
- randomly Distribute the call; disregard the order
- Evenly Distribute, Prioritize Agents with Longest Last Call
- evenly distributes to agents that have been waiting the longest not by call count
- Agent Waiting Longest Since Last Called Finished
- distribute call based on the Since Last Column timer on the agent monitor
- Agent User Level
- based on Agent User Level under agent User Settings.
- Agent Queue Skills
- based on Skills and Weight under Queue Skills
- Agent Campaign Skills
- based on Skills and Weight under Campaign Skills
- Fewest Queue Calls
- fewest call count based on Queue
- Fewest Campaign Calls
- fewest call count based on Campaign
- Agent with Oldest Inbound Call Received
- the agent who received the oldest inbound call
- Agent with Oldest Inbound Call Finished
- the agent that finished an inbound call first - manual calls are not counted
Inbound Call Confirmation:
- Call Confirmation - Here you can set the option to display a confirmation box before the call gets connected to the agent. If the agent did not respond within the specified time, the call will transfer to the next available agent.
- Force Not Ready Status - You can force the agent to a Not Ready status if they failed to accept the call.
- Call Notification - This notification will alert agents about callers in the queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call.
- Call Notification Volume - Adjust the notification volume.
Configure Welcome Settings:
- Welcome Message Options: This is the section where we set the Welcome message to play or not. Here are your options:
- Only Play Message if No Available Agent
- Alway Play Message unless no delay is Enabled
- Welcome Message Recording – Select the Audio Media to be played.
Configure Hold Settings:
- Music On Hold – This is where to configure the Inbound Hold Music.
- Announcement Interval Sec. - This interval plays the custom message and the place in line and/or hold time if enabled.
- On Hold Prompt Message – This is where to configure Audio Files uploaded by the admin.
- Play Place in Line - Plays an audio message indicating the place in the queue of the caller.
- Place Estimated Hold Time - Plays an audio message indicating the estimated Hold Time.
- 24H Recall Queue - If the caller was talked to in the past 24 hours, redirect them to this specific queue.
- Max Estimated Hold Time - If the estimated hold time is greater, execute the Max Hold Time Drop Action.
- Max Hold Time Drop Action - Next action the system will do the call when exceeds hold time.
- Statistic Parameters
- Stats 1 Calls Answered Within X seconds:
- Stats 2 Calls Answered Within X seconds:
Configure Drop Call Settings:
- Total Max Wait Time Sec: This is the total amount of wait time a caller will be kept before dropping or transferring the call out.
- Hangup Destination: This is where and how the system connects the inbound call after the system. In the example below, the system will hang up the inbound call when not connected to an agent after 360 seconds.
Configure Skill Routing:
- Selecting this option allows you to use the Skill Routing feature that will route specific calls or leads to agents based on the number of conditions set.
- You can use this article to learn more on how to setup Skill Routing:
Configure Automatic 3way Calling.
- If enabled, the system will dial the indicated phone number once that inbound call is connected to the agent.
- By default this is disabled and to enable it to select the Country and type in the number the system will dial.
Click on Apply Changes.