- 2.0 Ghz Pentium Dual Core or AMD X2 equivalent (Net book CPU's such as Intel Atom not recommended) (Newer versions of Quad core processor for Windows 10 OS)
- Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit) and above.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM. (Windows 10 Recommended 8GB)
- Latest stable version of Google Chrome browser.
- USB headset with built-in echo cancellation technology (we recommend: Jabra UC VOICE 750 MS
- We recommend to use Chrome Browser
- 128 kbps of upload/download bandwidth required per agent (must be dedicated to TalkPro application).
- Bandwidth line should never exceed 60% its maximum capacity.
- Datacenter-grade firewall (we recommend: Fortigate 300A or Juniper SRX240).
- QOS is required to guarantee best call quality possible on TalkPro application and must be given priority over other networks.
Client’s Network Firewall must give access to the following:
- Convoso Network:
- Port 5060 TCP/UDP
- Port 10k-20k UDP
- Port 8080 TCP
- Port 80 TCP
- Network 18.104.22.168/23
- Setup QoS (Quality of Service) Rules for UDP/TCP 5060 as Highest Priority (Registration Ports)
- Setup QoS (Quality of Service) Rules for UDP/TCP 10000-30000 as Highest Priority (Voice Ports)
- STUN Servers:
- If your router includes these function, please have these disabled.
- Disable SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) = Causes delay in Real-time Traffic such as VoIP.
- Disable DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) = Causes delay in Real-time Traffic such as VoIP.
- Disable SIP ALG = Can result in SIP Traffic routing issues.
Further Networking Info:
WebRTC is supported natively in most modern browsers, however, Omni Contact Center only officially supports Google Chrome. (Edge and Firefox are unsupported).
WebRTC usually works without a problem using inbuilt networking technologies (STUN and TURN). However, environments with very restrictive firewalls may require some setup, the details below have further information for your IT-networking department.
WebRTC client connects using the following details:
|Component||Address||Client-side port||Server side port||Protocol|
|Signaling||janus-dt.convoso.com||Any||443, 80, 8080||TCP|
|Media (SRTP)||22.214.171.124/23||Any||10,000 - 30,000||UDP|
We highly recommend implementing content filtering in order to prevent agents from participating in bandwidth-heavy activities which can impact call quality.