- 2.0 Ghz Pentium Dual Core or AMD X2 equivalent (Net book CPU's such as Intel Atom not recommended)
- Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit) and above.
- Minimum of 4GB RAM.
- Latest stable version of Google Chrome browser.
- USB headset with built-in echo cancellation technology (we recommend: Jabra UC VOICE 750 MS
- We recommend to use Chrome Browser
- 128 kbps of upload/download bandwidth required per agent (must be dedicated to TalkPro application).
- Bandwidth line should never exceed 60% its maximum capacity.
- Datacenter-grade firewall (we recommend: Fortigate 300A or Juniper SRX240).
- QOS is required to guarantee best call quality possible on TalkPro application and must be given priority over other networks.
Client’s Network Firewall must give access to the following:
- Convoso Network:
- Port 5060 TCP/UDP
- Port 10k-20k UDP
- Port 8080 TCP
- Port 80 TCP
- Network 184.108.40.206/22
- STUN Servers:
We highly recommend implementing content filtering in order to prevent agents from participating in bandwidth-heavy activities which can impact call quality.