In this section, admins can set what the system will do if an inbound call was made beyond the calling hours.
Step 1. Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Inbound and then, In-Groups.
Step 3. Select the Settings icon of the In-Groups that will be modify.
Step 4. Go down to the After Hours Settings
- Select the Call Time in Pacific Standard Time that you are in operation (e.g. default 5am to 6pm calling = 8pm to 9pm EST)
Step 5. Select one of the following actions for your after hours inbound calls.
- Message(Allows to upload a recording that will play outside of business hours)
To upload a new audio file - choose Click Here in message File name
Note: Sound File must be WAV or MP3 format. The recommended file size is 5Mb due to browser limitations during the upload.
- Voicemail(Sends the caller to voicemail that you select by Extension below)
- Extension(Allows the call to be transfered to a specific Extension that is selected below)
- In-Group(Allows for the caller to be routed to a specific in-group)
- Number(Allows you to type in a 10 digit number that the caller will be transferred to)
Step 6. Click Save Changes button to apply the settings.