Follow these steps to select the call routing options for an In-Group / inbound number
In this section, admin can set up call distribution and priority settings for the agents assign in the inbound group
Step 1. Log in to the URL http://admin.safesoftsoltuions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Inbound and then, In-Groups.
Step 3. Select the settings icon for the In-Group to be modified.
Step 4. Scroll down to the Agent Call Routing section > Choose the setting to be used for this in-group
- Agent Waiting Longestroutes the call to the agent waiting for a call for the longest time
- Evenly Distributeroutes the call to the agents evenly so as each agent can get the same number of calls per day
- User Priority Level routes the call to the agents based on priority level with the highest level agents getting calls first
- Inbound Group Ranking - This will allow you to set a ranking level to a specific agent within a specified Inbound Group that calls will be sent to based on their ranking
- Campaign Ranking- This will allow you to set a ranking level to a specific agent within a specified campaign that calls will be sent to based on their ranking
- Fewest Campaign Calls- Sent to an agent that has the fewest amount of campaign calls (Outbound)
- Fewest Calls- Sent to the agent that has the fewest calls overall
- Randomroutes calls to agents in random order
Step 5. Click on the Save Changes button to save the changes.