This section allows you to upload DNC (Do Not Call) numbers in bulk using a spreadsheet. There is also an option that allows you to add a single phone number, or search for a specific number to see if it is already on the DNC list.
- You can upload to either Account, Campaign or Existing Source
- When uploading to Campaign you can enter a Source Name (Example: DNC List 9/2012)
- Supports .csv files only
- Phone numbers must be in column 1
- Phone numbers must be 10 digits only with no "1" in front. (example 8885551212)
- Max file size of 100,000 records only. You can upload as many lists as needed but the max size is 100,000.
Step 1. Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Leads and then, Manage DNC.
Step 3. Go to the section Upload DNC List.
Step 4. Click on the browse button. Select your DNC file and then, click on Open.
Select where to upload it to.
a. If Account DNC is selected, it will upload to your Global DNC list for any campaign that is set to use Account DNC.
b. If Campaignis selected a drop down menu will appear asking what campaign to add it to:
You will also be asked to optionally enter a Source Name which can be used for referencing purposes
c. If set to Existing Source a drop down menu will appear showing previously used Source Names that can then be added to. NOTE: You could select a source name to later add additional numbers to that existing source dnc file
Step 5. After you have made a selection, click on the green Upload button.
Step 6. When finished, the screen will update with statistics of the upload.