Leads and List Settings: Here you can set several options for leads and lists.
Step 1: Log in to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: Click on the tab Campaigns and then, Show Campaigns.
Step 3: Select the settings icon for the Campaign to be modified.
Step 4: Scroll down to Section 12 - Leads and List Settings.
Choose the settings to be used for the campaign:
- Set Maximum Call Attempts: sets the maximum number of times the system will call a lead before statusing it as do not call.
- Click herefor more details on Maximum Call Attempts and Regional Dialing.
- List Order: determines the sort order the system will use to dial leads from your hopper.
- Click herefor more details on List Order
- Set Call Time Rule: Sets start and stop times for calls in a campaign. Please note:These rules apply to the lead's local time.
- Hopper Level: This is the number of leads the hopper will pull from your lists each time it is loaded.
- Randomize Hopper Results: Randomizes hopper results.
- Scrub Leads Against DNC: This enables the scrubbing against either the specific campaign or account DNC lists.
- Off - the system will dial leads marked as DNC if DNC status is included in the dialable statuses.
- Use Account List -This defines whether this campaign is to filter leads against the Internal DNC list, and insert leads into the DNC list if they are dispositioned as DNC by an agent in this campaign. If this is selected, the hopper will look for each phone number in the DNC list before placing it in the hopper. If it is in the DNC list then it will change that lead status to DNCL so it cannot be dialed.
- Use Campaign List - This defines whether this campaign is to filter leads against the DNC list that exists only for this campaign, and insert leads into the campaign-specific DNC list if they are dispositioned as DNC by an agent in this campaign. If this is selected, the hopper will look for each phone number in the campaign-specific DNC list before placing it in the hopper. If it is in the campaign specific DNC list then it will change that lead status to DNCC so it cannot be dialed.
- Default New Lead List:By selecting a list in the drop down will be the default list that will show when you click on New Lead tab in the Agent Interface.
- List Status: Click Off or Active to activate or deactivate a list
- Click herefor more details on Activating a Leads List
- Reset a List: Click on the reset button to the right of the list
- Reset All Lists: Click on the Reset Allbutton
- Leads Summary:Here the Lead Summary is shown with the total leads that can be called nowlisted at the bottom.
Step 5: Click the Save Changes button to save any changes to the campaign.