(WHEN THIRD PARTY API WILL BE POSTING LEADS TO THE SYSTEM)
Step 1. Log in to the URL: http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com.
Step 2. Enter your Admin login credentials.
Step 3. Click on the tab Leads and then, Vendors.
Step 4. Click the Add button.
- Name- Enter the name of the Vendor
- Code- Enter a unique key to define the vendor
- RefCode- Enter a unique identifying name for a created vendor
- RefField- Suggested to create a field in formaker for this selection
- ListID- List that the leads will be put in
- Phone Code- Default is US calling code of "1", can be set to international calling if needed
- Hopper Priority (Leads Hopper Priority) - This setting will allow you to set priority level (0 to 99).
- Dynamic Mapping - uses the fields or keys that the vendor uses to allow automatic mapping to the fields or keys that Safesofsolutions provide.
- No - Uses the Default setting for keys and field names for Safesoftsolutions.
- Yes - Uses the keys and field names that the vendor provides to allow to map to the field names we provide
- Check Duplication
Step 5. Click on Vendors and then, you should be able to see there the Vendor name you just created. In this example, it was named as Test Vendor. Click the Settings to go to the configuration page.
Step 6. Below is the information that you need to provide to your 3rd Party API Vendor which can be found at the bottom of the page after creating your own Vendor name so that they can configure it on their system.
CURLOFT_URL and Vendor_Auth_Token