This feature allows the Admin to have more control over how the separate lists are accessed by the campaign and the dialer allowing for mixing of the lists and calling leads from one or many lead lists at the same time. It overrides the Lead Order and the Campaign Dialable Statuses and will use the List and status parameters for the selected List Mix entry in the List Mix Settings instead.
Step 1. Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Click on the tab Campaigns and then, Show campaigns.
Step 3. Select the Settings for the Campaign that you would like to configure a List Mix for.
Step 4. Scroll down to Section 11 - Status Configuration.
Name: that will be the name of your List Mix.
- In Order - will put the leads in the order in which they are listed in the List Mix Detail screen.
- Random - will put the leads in RANDOM order.
- Even Mix - will mix leads from each part interleaved with the other parts.
Status: Select the drop down to Active or Disabled to turn on and off the List Mix created
- Click the drop down for USAGE - the total percentage of your list(s) mix should equal 100%
b. If 2 or more lists are used, each list should be set at a percentage that will equal 100%
- LIST EXAMPLE
- LISTS EXAMPLE
Step 5. To add an additional list to a list mix, click on Add Item > Select the drop down for List to select a specific list that you would like to be added
- Select the new item list from the drop down
- Select a priority for this list (Depending on 2 or more lists in your created mix). Priority level is from 1 to 40 (The system will prioritize the list with the highest number).
- Select the percentage of usage for the new added list (Making sure that the list percentage adds up to 100% total)
- Added desired statuses to be called from each of your list(s) - SEE STEP 6 BELOW
Step 6. Within each of the lists that you select you will have the ability to select specific statuses that you would like to be called on from that list.
These statuses are required to be selected and should match the statuses you have in SECTION 10 of the campaign under (Call leads with these statuses)
To do this select the status below the list that you are wanting to modify > Select (+ or - ) to add or remove from your list mix
Note: You may have more than 1 status to be select by choosing other statuses from the drop down and clicking (+) or remove them by clicking (-)
If statuses are added or deleted from your List Mix you will be prompted to reset the hopper to take affect as shown below
Step 8. When you have activated the List Mix, your Campaign Dialable Statuses will be disabled.
Step 9. When you have finished selecting how you would like your list mix to run > Check to make sure that status is set to Active > Save List Mix Settings