Script is configured correctly to launch under Campaign settings but still not showing up. When using a script, you need to make sure the pop-up blocker for your Firefox or Chrome browser allows the script to be displayed. Please review the article in the Related Pages section below for more information on how to configure the pop-up blockers.
Articles in this section
- Checking for Quality of Service issues with WinMTR (Windows OS)
- Updating your credit card information
- When Using Ratio with Dial Level of 1
- What is Real Time Screen
- What does Reset Hopper do?
- Using Answering Machine Detection
- Status Definitions
- Setting Call Attempts and Regional Dialing
- Sending Emails While on a call
- Progressive Dial Seconds in Preview Mode