Agent Interface Options: These options allow you to specify agent settings such as user level, search limitations, campaign overrides for functions like Hotkeys and Recordings, and enable/disable or specify who the agent can chat with.
Step 1: Log in to the URL http:// admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: Click on the tab Users and then, Show Users.
Step 3: Select the Settings icon for the user to be modified.
Step 4: Scroll down to the Agent Interface Options section
Step 5: Change the options as needed for the user
- User Level:Choose the user level from 1 to 8 based upon access and priority (7 & 8 can log into the admin section).
Level 1 - 6 = Agent Level
Level 7 = Junior Admin (Can be limited by the Super Admin in accessing the Admin Interface)
Level 8 = Super Admin (Have full access to the admin Interface)
- Allow Agent to Search: Gives the agent the ability to search for leads based upon criteria set her
- Only the agent's leads
- All Leads in Account
- All Leads in Campaign
- Disable Search
- Hotkeys: Turn Hotkeys on or off (see How to Setup Campaign Hot Keys)
- Agent Call Manual: Sets the user's ability to make manual calls
- Recording: Allows the User's all call conversations to be recorded or not. It also give the Users to have access to the call recording button when set to ALLCALLS or ONDEMAND in the Campaign settings.
- Real Time Access: Allows the agent to view the real time screen
- Real Time Listen: Allows the agent to listen to calls in progress from the real time screen
- Agent Chat: Choose the other agents this agent can use the chat feature with
- Show Chat History: Allows the user to see their chat history
Step 6: Click the Save Changes button to apply the changes.
Note: Any changes will not take affect until the user has logged out and back in to the dialer