The system have the option to dial alternative contact number if the main phone number is unreachable and that is configured in this section.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that when you upload leads you map out the Home Phone, Work Phone and Cell Phone in the main section as that is what the dialer will use to perform alternative number dialing.
If you have done this already, then please follow the steps below to set the Alternate Number Dialing in a specific campaign that you want.
Step 1. Login to the URL http://admin.safesoftsolutions.com using your Admin credentials.
Step 2. Select the tab Campaigns and then, Show Campaigns.
Step 3. Click on the icon Settings of the Campaign you want to modify.
Step 4. Under Section 6 - Dialing Alternate Numbers, select the drop down to Enable Auto Alternate Number Dialing to YES
- This will allow you to see more settings to choose from
- Set Alternate Number to Dial: This will allow you to select Work, Mobile, Work+Mobile, Work+Extended, Work+Mobile+Extended orExtended to have as your alternate numbers to dial.
Extended - These are additional 10 Alternate phone numbers aside from your main contact numbers (main, work and mobile) thus increasing the chances to contact your leads.
Click Here to know more about Adding and Dialing Leads with Multiple Contact Numbers
- Enable Agent Alternate Number Dialing: Setting this to YES will allow your agents to auto dial the alternate number when a specific status is selected (See below for Active Status Triggers for Alt-Dialing)
- Select status(s) to trigger an alternate number to be called: This setting will allow you to Add selected statuses that will trigger the system to dial a specific leads alternate number.
- Active Status Triggers for Alt-Dialing: Here you will see the list of the statuses that will trigger the Alternate Dialing. Default statuses are B-Busy, DC-Disconnected and NA-No Answer AutoDial.
Once the system dialed the Alternate number, it will show as below: