Dialer Speed: The dialer speed setting allows you to configure your Campaign's dialing behavior and they are categorize into three types Ratio, Predictive and Preview.
- RATIO - it allows for dialing multiple lines per agent. When in Ratio Mode the dialer will dial X number of lines times the number of agents that are ready and waiting for calls.
Example: If you have your dial level set to 4 and you have 2 agents logged in that are ready and waiting for a call the dialer will dial a total of 8 lines for them. If only 1 agent is available it will dial 4.
When working with ratio you must select the number of lines to dial for each agent.
- PREDICTIVE - it allows for dialing multiple lines, but lets you to more tightly control and maintain dropped call percentages. When in Predictive Mode the dialer will try to maintain your DROP Percentage for you based on your settings below.
Configuration: Set the DROP Percentage Limit to be maintained. Then set how the dialer should maintain it
- AVERAGE- Actively throttles your dial level up and down trying to maintain an average for the dropped percentage in a slow pace and not aggressively.
- HARD LIMIT- it will dial predictively up to the dropped percentage and then not allow aggressive dialing once the drop limit is reached until the percentage goes down again.
- TAPERED- Will ask you what time your agents will be logging off and will allow a higher DROP rate on the first half of the shift then throttle down aggressively towards the end of the day to get you back to your limit.
Last set the maximum amount of lines per agent the dialer is allowed to dial. The system will never dial more than that (max) and when you get close to your DROP limit it will then automatically throttle your dial level down and back up to keep you at or near your limit.
For either of the first two options these additional settings are also available
- Dial Level Threshold:
Dial level threshold allows you to tell the dialer to dial only 1 line at a time per agent until you have enough agents logged in or ready at which point the dialer will start using your dialer type settings.
Example: You can tell the dialer to dial 1 line at a time per agent until at least 3 agents are logged in so that way you don't drop too many calls.
Settings for Dial Level Threshold
- Disabled – feature for Dial Level Threshold function is Off.
- When # of agents that are READY in is less than – This option will trigger on the number of agents that are READY is less than the number you will select in the Agent Threshold.
- When # of agents that are READY or INCALL is less than – This option is the combination of agents that are READY or INCALL is greater than the number you will select in the Agent Threshold.
- In-Call Dialing:
This allows the dialer to continue dialing while an agent is on a call, with the effect of connecting a live call to an agent the moment they are finished with their current call. This feature should not be used unless you always have an agent available to take a call, and your dropped call percentage is already within nominal ranges. The lines which would normally stop dialing once a call is connected will not stop dialing. If an agent is not available, dropped call percentage will increase drastically!
Caution: If this setting is not properly managed it can drastically increase the number of calls you DROP.
Settings for In-Call Dialing
- Disabled – If you want to disable the In-call Dialing function.
- Always – If you want In-Call Dialing to always run.
- When # of agents logged in is greater than - This option will base on how many agents that are logged in greater than the number of agents that you will select below. You can select Yesor No for Pause Dialing when inbound calls are waiting.
- When # of agents that are READY is greater than - This option will trigger on the number of agents that are READY is greater than the number you will select below for number of agents. You can select Yesor No for Pause Dialing when inbound calls are waiting.
- When # of agents that are READY or INCALL is greater than - This option is the combination of agents that are READY or INCALL is greater than the number you will select under number of agents. You can select Yesor Nofor Pause Dialing when inbound calls are waiting.
Pause dialing when Inbound calls are waiting - It will prioritize the Inbound call by not allowing the dialer to continue dialing when agents are on a call.
- PREVIEW - it disables multi-line dialing and allows your agents to move from lead to lead manually. When in preview mode your agents will click the next button to pull up the next lead in queue and then manually dial it after they have previewed the lead data on their screen.
- Progressive Dial Seconds- (minimum of 1 second and maximum of 120 seconds) if enabled, a timer will show and start to count down and automatically dial the currently opened lead once it reaches zero allowing the agent to constantly manually dialing the leads on the list based on the configured time in seconds.
CLICK HERE to know more about Progressive Dial Seconds.
- Allow Inbound Calls- if set to Yes, it allows to receive inbound calls while on Preview mode.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to apply the settings.