Main section - configuring the Status, Name, and other basic information about the Campaign is done here.
- Campaign ID- This is a unique Alpha Numeric campaign identifier.
- Realtime Screen- This is where the admin can monitor the account or campaign.
- Campaign Name- This is the name of the campaign. Campaign Name field is editable.
- Outbound Queue Priority- This value allows you to prioritize Outbound versus Inbound calls. As an example, when a call of each type terminates into the system at the same time, the type of call with the higher numerical value will be routed to an agent. Values for Outbound range from -50 to +50, and values for Inbound (configured in the individual ingroups themselves) range from -99 to +99.
- Show Agents Stats- If this is enabled, it will display the agent's current status, number of calls dialing, and calls in queue on the dialer page.
- Web Form Field Version- With this setting, you will be able to choose what web form version the campaign will use once the webform push feature is enabled/triggered. There are two versions, OLD and NEW.
- Status- This is where to Activate or De-activate a campaign.
- Set Default Form- This is where to select a form to set it as default.