If you are using Xlite or Zoiper
This will happen if your X-Lite phone did not establish a proper connection to our server when you logged in. The best option is to log out of the Cloud Contact Center Agent Interface web page, right click on the X-Lite phone and choose exit. Then re-open it again and attempt to log in.
If after this you still get the gray pop up then the problem is most likely a setting in X-Lite. Right click on the X-Lite phone and choose SIP account settings. Then click properties button. Verify that you have checked "Register with Domain and receive incoming calls". Then save your settings and try again.
If you are using the Java Embedded Phone or Zoiper Embedded Phone
This may also happen if you are using Java Embedded Phone or Zoiper Embedded phone with Market Dialer and the phone itself has not initialized. Steps to take to insure that you are getting connected are:
1. Login to the URL http://agent.safesoftsolutions.com using your Agent credentials.
2. A few seconds later you will see the grey box saying that you are disconnected > Click on Reconnect
3. If the connection is successful, under Conference Participants, you will see "Agent Line"
4. You should see the dial pad in the right hand side of the page.
5. If you see any error message, make sure plugin is properly installed. Click here for more information. Install Embedded ZoIPer Phone
This issue can also be the result of improper FireWall settings. Please refer to the FireWall configuration in our Click here Minimum Network Requirements FAQs.