Starting September 2015 Google Chrome will remove support for installed extensions such as Zoiper (Used for the Cloud Contact Center Phone)
(Read More about this here - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213033?hl=en)
After the release of Chrome version 45, you'll need to use an alternate web browser to load the embedded phone plugin in the Cloud Contact Center.
Solution: Install Mozilla Firefox
How to download and install Firefox on Windows
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click on the Free Download button to download the Firefox installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes
- Click the downloaded file in Chrome - located at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Run
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.